[horde] WebMail edition / PHP 7

Peter Øgaard Meyland peter at meyland.dk
Thu Feb 9 19:32:33 UTC 2017

Hi list

I have reinstalled my server with Fedora 25 and this version of Fedora
have PHP 7.0 installed. My friend Google show up some hits on Horde
and PHP 7 - none of the hits explains how to install Horde WebMail in
a PHP 7 environment

What I've done so far:

        pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
        pear install horde/horde_role
        pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
        pear install -a -B horde/webmail

and when I run the 'pear install' command i got a lot of these errors:
   /horde/gollem requires PHP (version >= 5.3.0, version <=
6.0.0alpha1, excluded versions: 6.0.0alpha1), installed version is
7.0.15/

When will the installerscript take care og PHP 7.x?

  regards

  Peter