[horde] Debug CalDAV and iCalendar(apple calendar)

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Thu Feb 16 08:39:33 UTC 2017

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: horde [mailto:horde-bounces at lists.horde.org] Im Auftrag von ? ??
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017 05:13
An: horde at lists.horde.org
Betreff: [horde] Debug CalDAV and iCalendar(apple calendar)

I have a problem with kronolith calendar.

I use three programs to synchronize my schedule.

1. OS X Calendar.
2. iOS Calendar.
3. Thunderbird sunbird? ( what was the name? )

with Apple programs, I uses CalDAV Account URL (
https://.../horde/rpc.php/principals/account_name ) with Thunderbird, I use
Calendar's URL ( https://.../horde/rpc.php/calendars/... )

In all three program, a schedule can be registered, and I can see the
schedule on the web(horde).

But, Apple programs does NOT show ALL the events.
( I can not figure out which is missing. and which is showing. )

So, I know it may not be the problem of horde, but Can anyone tell me how to
figure out or debug Calendar programs?