[horde] Could not save horde_dir configuration value to PEAR config (Installing Horde)

Horst Simon horst.simon at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 7 03:57:16 UTC 2017

Hi
I'm having problems installing horde on two servers.  I'm getting the same error on both servers:
Could not save horde_dir configuration value to PEAR config.
It worked previously on these two servers and I am using to the same instructions. I have no problem
Using pear config-set for all directives except when using horde_dir it comes back with Failed and the channel name.
I am at a loss because the same procedure and instructions worked previously. Any suggestions what I can try.
Regards,
Horst