[horde] Upgrade DB Horde 4 to Horde 5 - UPDATED H3 to H5

Roberto A. Dhios radhios at df.uba.ar
Tue Mar 14 16:05:25 UTC 2017

E-mail: radhios at df.uba.ar
Office: COMPU
Dir: +54-11-5285-7534
Fax: +54-11-4576-3357
Int: 57534

Thanks a lot Mike,

But looking deeper, we have horde appl older than H4. We have IMP
(4.3) INGO (1.1.5) and TURBA (2.3). Reading some post here we need
update to intermediate releases first, we can't jump to IMP (6.2.17)
INGO (3.2.13) and TURBA (4.2.18) in one step. This is true?
Thanks again for your help!!!

Regards
Roberto