[horde] CheckBox Issue... I call it a bug, you?

David Cunningham dcunningham at additionnetworks.net
Thu Mar 23 13:18:21 UTC 2017

Hi All,

When using the current version of Horde I click on the subject line of an email to preview it in the preview window.

If you then click the check box of a different email with the intention of deleting it you leave two checked emails.  So, when you hit delete, both are deleted.

On any other system (Google, Yahoo, Aol) when you preview an email it does not check it.  It is only checked when you click the checkbox itself or do a multi select manually.

This has been an issue for a few of our users mistakenly deleting emails.

Can this code be adjusted so when clicking on an email itself for the purpose or preview it does not check it in the checkbox column... only if you click the check box?

Thanks,

Dave