[horde] CheckBox Issue... I call it a bug, you?

Hendrik Noack hn at axxedia-it.de
Tue Mar 28 08:41:07 UTC 2017

Ok let me rephrase that: "..., so that the admin can choose for the individual user from two behaviour modes."

I know that this is more like a long shot, and I personally don't need such a feature, but if some of the guys who complained about it on the list could pick it up, create a nice feature request which clearly states the benefits that such a solution could offer, it might actually be considered for a major release in the future.

Just the thoughts of a long term horde user/admin, who stumbled about that behaviour years ago and then made up his mind on how checkboxes work and can live with that ever since.

> --
> Ralf Lang
> Linux Consultant / Developer
> Tel.: +49-170-6381563
> Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
> B1 Systems GmbH
> Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de
> GF: Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Hendrik Noack

--
Axxedia IT GmbH

Schwabstr. 30
71106 Magstadt

Tel +49 7159 4979763
Fax +49 7159 4979775

Mail hn at axxedia-it.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Schwabstr. 30, 71106 Magstadt
Geschäftsführer: Hendrik Noack . Amtsgericht: Stuttgart HRB 727296