[horde] Horde 5 Categories and Labels preference

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sat Apr 1 17:47:53 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've been getting a few questions about the function of the Categories
and Labels preference under Global preferences.  Since the switch to
tags, I believe this preference is now totally useless.  Am I correct
in that belief?  If not, what use does it have in the current horde
version?  If so, is there a way to permanently hide this pref using
prefs.local.php file?  I couldn't find how to do this looking at the
prefs.php file.  I know that commenting out those lines in prefs.php
will hide it, but that will be overwritten on the next update.

Will this pref be totally removed in horde 6?

Thank you,

John H. Bennett III