[horde] Using Horde with Davical

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Sun Apr 9 09:48:20 UTC 2017

Good morning,

So what this exactly means, when you say a full-featured?. Perhaps...
that that calendar driver, should exist, but perhaps they can be hide
from the user interface?. I mean, well Kolab or SQL

to be enabled, but using Caldav/Carddav as the main calendar, contact
and tasks protocol?. Is it possible?. I don't mind to be caching or
writting to Postgres or Mysql my calendar events

if they are synced regularly or by demand from the server.... what does
imply the fact of not being a full-featured backend as it's?. By the
way, is it something noticeable to need to be known

for sponsoring it?.

Best regards,

--

sarenet
*Egoitz Aurrekoetxea*

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.