[horde] ActiveSync problem

Peter Øgaard Meyland peter at meyland.dk
Tue Apr 11 13:47:35 UTC 2017

Hi list

I have the lastest version (5.2.19) of Horde Webmail Edition running
on my own server at home and almost everything is working when using a
broswer, but not when I'm using ActiveSync (EAS 14.1) whith my Android
device.

I have tried to delete my phone in Horde Admin interface under
ActiveSync and I have tried delete and recreate of my profile on the
phone - and the first sync gives me all my notes, calender, tasks and
contacts and, of course, all my emails. Any new or changed notes,
calender, tasks or contacts  does not appears on the phone

The problems may be due to a server crash and restore of the database
from a backup, but the backup was rather old and I dont know if this
could be an issue

Thanks in advance

regards,

Peter