[horde] ActiveSync problem

Peter Øgaard Meyland peter at meyland.dk
Wed Apr 12 15:19:43 UTC 2017

  Citat af Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Peter Øgaard Meyland <peter at meyland.dk>:
>
>> Citat af Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> 1) Check horde/server/database error logs.
>>> 2) Check that database migrations are all up to date in
>>> administrative configuration interface.
>>> 3) If all above fails, provide a sync log.

>>> --
>>> mike
>>> The Horde Project
>>> http://www.horde.org
>>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>>
>> Attached are the logfile when doing a Note sync on my LG G4 phone.
>>
>> According to the admin page all database tables are up to date and
>> there are no errors in the horde.log or in the Apache logfiles
>
> The log shows nothing abnormal, just checks for changes and finds
> none. Try re-saving the synchronization prefs  in Nag and see if
> that helps. You have a history backend configured, correct?
>
>> peter
>> med venlig hilsen
>>
>> Peter Meyland
>> Musholmvej 57
>> 4220 Korsør
>> Tlf.: +45 2122 3345
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeprojecthttps://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

I have tried to make changes to a Note and even created a new Note and
none of the changes appears on the phone. I'm not quiet sure what you
mean with "history backend configured". My installation of Horde
Webmail Edition is using default settings, except for the database
connection settings and the postfix settings

//peter