[horde] Backup and easy restoration of calendars/contact lists, ...

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Thu Apr 13 07:48:05 UTC 2017

Am 13.04.2017 um 08:44 schrieb P.V.Anthony:
> On 12/04/2017 22:43, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
>
>> We are actually in the early stages of developing just such a per-user
>> backup solution within Horde.
>
> Cool and Great!!!
>
> P.V.Anthony

i tested some workaround to do it, a few years ago

https://sys4.de/de/blog/2013/11/15/backup-von-horde-kalendern/
https://sys4.de/de/blog/2013/11/13/backup-von-horde-adressbuechern/

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München