[horde] Mailer SMTP Config with Gmail or Yahoo

cdj at deskservice.com cdj at deskservice.com
Tue Apr 18 20:33:32 UTC 2017

  Hello,
someone can tell me why if i try to configure gmail (allow access to
low security set) or yahoo smtp in MAILER tab of horde they always
denied authentication?
Tried 465 SSL or 587 TLS, nothing changed.
Obviously account and password if logged unchecked.
I need an external smtp for 30 mailbox with absolutely normal
traffic... and can't understand why turbosmtp denied me sign up....
Someone has another free working smtp with horde?

  No way to debug it, in log always present only "server denied
authentication"...

Thanks a lot for helping

Dario Cdj