[horde] Require a certain domain

David Cunningham dcunningham at additionnetworks.net
Wed May 3 15:08:52 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have the latest Horde operating with virtual host configs for each domain we use so we can differentiate many of the preferences based on domains.

My problem is that users can stumble upon another domain and still log in.

Is there any way to restrict the domain of the email address that the user can log in with.  For example, if the domain is https://testportal.<https://testportal.additionnetworks.net>name.com<http://name.com> only allow users with username at test.<mailto:username at test.additionnetworks.net>name.com to log in to the virtual host?

Thanks!