[horde] Cronjob issue with Horde_Alarm 2.2.9

Samuel Wolf samuel at sheepflock.de
Wed May 3 17:43:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

after update all horde pear packages today my cronjob send me this message:
"tput: No value for $TERM and no -T specified
stty: Standardeingabe: Unpassender IOCTL (I/O-Control) für das Gerät"

Test on the cli works without error output:
horde-admin at mail:~$ php5 /usr/bin/horde-alarms
horde-admin at mail:~$

/etc/crontab
*/5 * * * * horde-admin php5 /usr/bin/horde-alarms

Horde_Alarm                2.2.9   stable
horde                      5.2.15  stable

Debian 8

Any idea?

Samuel