[horde] Missing Datas After Fresh Install With Different PHP Version

Aras YORGANCI yorgancia at itu.edu.tr
Mon May 15 11:29:46 UTC 2017

  Hello,

We want to upgrade our Horde Webmail to latest version with fresh
installation from RHEL6 with PHP 5.3 to RHEL7 with PHP 5.4 infastructure. I
have installed latest Horde to test enviroment with Imp, Turba, Kronolith
and Gollem modules which we are using in production and used a dump of prod
database. But notes, tasks and events are gone at web interface. Also new
Horde cannot connect SMB server even though it has the same settings. Just
contact list can be shown at web interface.

Then, I have set up the same infastructure with prod (RHEL6 & PHP5.3),
upgraded Horde and did not encounter the problems above.

To sum up, fresh install with infastructure (RHEL7 & PHP5.4) + dump of prod
database and migrate -> no tasks, notes or events, cannot connect SMB
server. Upgrade on prod infastructure (RHEL6 & PHP5.3) + dump of prod
database and migrate -> everything seems OK.

Is there an obligation to continue with same PHP versions or am I missing
something?

Regards.

Aras