[horde] Problem ActiveSync and Serverprofile

Oliver Werner oliver.werner at hp-gruppe.de
Mon May 29 13:16:23 UTC 2017

Hi community,

i have a problem with ActiveSync in my network when users change the pc
in the company.

Example:

When the user is logged in on PC1 Outlook works fine. Maybe on the next
day there logged in to PC2 => Outlook works also fine.

Now when the user goes back to the PC1 there stop syncing Mails. I need
to delete the .ost File under %APPDATALOCAL%

I've test it with Outlook 2013/2016 on Windows 7/10.

Outlook shows everthink the Mailbox is up-to-date (but isn't).

All Users have an serverprofile. Maybe there is a issue?

My Version is 5.2.16

--

Oliver Werner