[horde] Cannot start horde after upgrade to php7

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 7 16:57:56 UTC 2017

Hi,

today I installed PHP7 on my Suse Leap 42.2 server. I got apache2 to
work with this new PHP version.
Previous version was PHP5.
But now with PHP7 I am no more able to use any of my Horde modules on
this server.

In the apache2 log I can see:

PHP Fatal error:
require_once(): Failed opening required 'Horde/Autoloader/Default.php'
(include_path='/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/php7:/usr/share/php7/PEAR')
in /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib/core.php on line 49

I guess it has something to do with pear. Unfortunately, I understand
little about integrating pear into the system.
Please help.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber