[horde] Mail folders migration

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 15:35:19 UTC 2017

Em 11/06/2017 11:50, balia escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> I want to migrate a mail account from Horde 3 to Horde 5 for one user.
> I copied all mail folders and set the permissions, but the mail
> folders do not show up in Horde 5.
> When I login via telnet port 143 and do list "" *, I can see all the
> folders.

Probably it's a subscription matter.

Click on "Folder Actions" (above the folder's list) in IMP and then
"Show all folders".

Then you can subscribe to the unsubscribed folders (in italic) with
mouse right-click.

OR

You could disable IMAP subscription in the *advanced* preferences for
IMP and all folders will always be displayed.

Preferences > Mail > Show advanced preferences > Folder Display > Use
IMAP mailbox subscriptions