[horde] Unclear error message - any hints?

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Wed Jun 14 09:22:54 UTC 2017

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> [...]
>> Exactly. One or more of the email addresses in the affected mailbox
>> contains a domain that contains hyphens in the 3rd and 4th
>> character positions.
>
> Though this should not keep the mailbox from getting loaded, and
> IIRC we fixed such an issue not long ago.

While the server was a fresh install not long ago (about two weeks),
there may have been updates in that area that didn't make it to this
installation yet.

Furthermore, I double-checked the mailbox I'm trying to access via a
different client and lo and behold, there are indeed messages
available. And one of these contains the following header:

From: Thomas Gritzan <info at dc--dat.de>

Once I got rid of that message, everything was back to order (and the
other messages were shown in IMP, too).

I'll check for updates once I'm back on site.

Thank you all for the help!

Regards,
Jens