[horde] Use Nextcloud calender subscriptions in Horde

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 29 08:58:58 UTC 2017

Zitat von Twilek <twilek at gmx.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> I try to subscripe to a public Nextcloud calendar. They come in the
> form of a URL like that:
>
> "webcal://www.ahlhauser-hammer.de/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/public-calendars/6K8S4FL9MRQ49443?export"
>
> That Horde does not understand. Changing "webcal" to "https" and
> entering that in a browser will yield a download of
> "6K8S4FL9MRQ49443.ics" with the calendar info included
>
> This works with Google Calender and similar calendars but not with
> Horde ("Ressource not found"). It seems that Horde needs a direct
> link to an .ics file.
>
> Is there anything I can do to make horde accept that redirect (I
> guess that is what that is in the end).
>
> Regards
>
> Henning

Looks like the server identifies itself as a CalDAV server (returning
"calendar-access" from an OPTIONS request), but then returns a 404
status code when retrieving a REPORT request. I would consider this a
bug, but me may be able to work around this.
Please create a ticket.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project