[horde] iOS Calendar Sync - Delete/Add repeating Events

Benedikt Bäumle baeumle at dbvis.inf.uni-konstanz.de
Fri Jun 30 09:31:45 UTC 2017

  Hi Horde-Team,

  I think I discovered a bug:

While testing the Standard iOS ( 10.3.2 ( 14F89 ) ) Calendar with an
account synced via Exchange Active Sync I observed the following:

  - I created an repeating event on server side
- On the IPhone I deleted the LAST event of these:
    * The last two were deleted on server side
    * On the IPhone only the last one is deleted ( as supposed )
- If you now delete one more on the IPhone the event a week before
gets deleted

Looks like a little bug to me...Can you reproduce it?

  Greetings,

  Benedikt