[horde] Can't see all contact groups in Mac calendar

Thomas Trepper thomas.trepper at blueclaim.com
Tue Jul 11 15:44:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am running Horde Groupware 5.2.20 and I do two group in my contacts: private & professional. In the Mac calendar I have created the account pointing to my server//horde/rpc.php/principals/<myName>.
After chaning the Apache vHost like described in the wiki I was able to see something, but ONLY contacts from by professional group.

Any ideas what I might have missed or what I can do to see the other ones as well?

Thanks a lot and best wishes,

Thomas