[horde] Installing Horde 5

Harlan harlan.bloom at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:57:51 UTC 2017

No, I didn't run that.  Thank You for pointing it out.

Ubuntu always seems to install things in odd places.  I needed to link
/var/www/horde to /usr/share/horde.  This allowed horde-db-migrate to
start running.  Now I'm getting this error:

# horde-db-migrate

Fatal Error:
Call to undefined function mysql_connect()
In /usr/share/php/Horde/Db/Adapter/Mysql.php on line 83

1. Horde_Cli->fatal()

   So far, I haven't found anything to overcome this.

Any suggestions?

Thank You all for your replies!

Harlan...