[horde] Ingo Skript nicht aktualisiert

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Thu Aug 3 09:35:08 UTC 2017

Hi Andreas,

Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
> Hi,
>
> when activating the Spam Filter I get this poppup:
>
> Skript nicht aktualisiert: Beim Aktivieren des Skripts ist ein
> Fehler aufgetreten. Fehlermeldung des Treibers: No route to host
>
> But the server do have connectivity. What am I doing wrong?

"the server" is a too generalized statement :) How is the Sieve server
specified in Ingo's config? Please double-check ingo/config/*
(including definitions in ingo/config/backends.d, if parts of the
configuration have been put there) and tryp to telnet to the server's
sieve port (as specified in ingo's config) and use the exact host
name/IP as specified in the config file. I'd even use cut&paste, just
to avoid manually autocowrecking typos in the config...

Regards,
Jens