[horde] Horde 5.2.20 Authorization on Android

David Yossef Malka dmparis67 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:40:09 UTC 2017

Hi,
Running Horde 5.2.20 on a CentOS 6.8 VM.  All modules are the latest
version.

The set-up we use is that I have an iPhone, my wife has a Samsung Galaxy 7.

We both log in using one common username and password.

When I add an event on the web interface, it (almost) immediately appears
on my iPhone calendar app, but not on my wife's Samsung.

If _she_ adds an event on her telephone, I can see it on the web interface
and on my iPhone.  If I delete it, it disappears from the web client and on
my iPhone, but stays on her telephone.

/var/log/messages shows:

Aug  7 10:00:36 www HORDE: [kronolith] Permission denied or calendar.
"ds14h6sh465s64g5hs6f" ignored. [pid 20611 on line 494 of
"/usr/share/horde/kronolith/lib/Api.php"]

I'm tempted to say that she has entered the wrong password, but it's my
password - she knows it - and if it were incorrect, she wouldn't be able to
add an event, would she?  Nor would I, for that matter.

One thing perhaps worth noting: ntpd is running on the sevrer, but when I
ssh'ed in this morning, I saw that the date was one hour ahead.  ntpd had
died.  I set the time manually, restarted ntpd and expected that that would
fix it.  It didn't.

Any ideas, gratefully received.