[horde] uglifyjs no longer working for JS caching?

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Thu Aug 24 11:11:49 UTC 2017

I just updated to Horde 5.2.16, and all of a sudden all sessions lost
JS capability, logging in as minimal only.

I had cleared caches, etc.

I found a pointer on an old mailing list email about JS caching, so
disabled it in conf.php, and all good. I cleared the static directory,
and tried again with uglifyjs, and nope, nada - same issue. All of the
".js.map" files are getting created with 0 byte size. Permissions on
the directory are write for apache user, and the .js files get created
fine, but not the maps.

Horde js caching works fine with built-in compressor, but not uglify.

Anyone else having similar?

[root at emp06 static]# uglifyjs -V
uglify-js 2.4.13

(CentOS 7 std version)