[horde] Encrypt mails by default

Paul Plankton paul.plankton2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:19:10 UTC 2017

OK and WHERE can I set this? In PGP settings I can find only these options,
none of them has something to do with forcing encryption before sending:

Enable PGP functionality? [image: Help]
<https://webmail.your-server.de/services/help/?module=imp&topic=pgp-overview>
PGP support requires popup windows to be used. If your browser is currently
set to disable popup windows, you must change this setting or else the PGP
features will not work correctly.
 Should your PGP public key to be attached to your messages by default? [image:
Help]
<https://webmail.your-server.de/services/help/?module=imp&topic=pgp-option-attach-pubkey>
 Should PGP signed messages be automatically verified when viewed? [image:
Help]
<https://webmail.your-server.de/services/help/?module=imp&topic=pgp-option-verify>
 Check for valid recipient PGP public keys while replying?