[horde] MySQL Massive number of queries

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Wed Sep 13 13:56:19 UTC 2017

Hi Group,

can someone please tell me why I have massive number of requests like this?:

                    75 Query     SELECT event_id, event_uid,
calendar_id, event_description, event_location, event_private,
event_status, event_attendees, event_title, event_recurcount,
event_url, event_timezone, event_recurty
pe, event_recurenddate, event_recurinterval, event_recurdays,
event_start, event_end, event_allday, event_alarm,
event_alarm_methods, event_modified, event_exceptions,
event_creator_id, event_resources, event_baseid, event_ex
ceptionoriginaldate FROM kronolith_events WHERE event_uid =
'20170910232443.QLvWlquvl2ooWGO4mlB1xYM at post.mauser.info' AND
calendar_id IN ('a5m_xwalMq9e4SJg7X_jnD_')

I get 200 queries/second.

It drives the mysql server crazy and decreases performance dramatically.

Can someone please hint me in the right direction?

Many thanks,
Andreas

--
Mail checked by UTM