[horde] Transfer of Horde

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Sun Sep 17 11:21:04 UTC 2017

  ----- Nachricht von Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de> ---------
  Datum: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 11:06:33 +0200
    Von: Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>
Betreff: Re: [horde] Transfer of Horde
     An: horde at lists.horde.org

> ----- Nachricht von Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de> ---------
>   Datum: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 23:47:14 +0200
>     Von: Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>
> Betreff: Re: [horde] Transfer of Horde
>      An: horde at lists.horde.org
>
>> ----- Nachricht von Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de> ---------
>>   Datum: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 22:21:38 +0200
>>     Von: Ralph Ballier <ballier at mail.schule.de>
>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Transfer of Horde
>>      An: horde at lists.horde.org
>>
>>> ----- Nachricht von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
>>>   Datum: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:00:16 +0000
>>>     Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>> Betreff: Re: [horde] Transfer of Horde
>>>      An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> Now I tried a new installation, but it does not work. Either files
>>> are missing or there are other error messages.For this I see the
>>> following tworeasons: - The server is running php7.0 - I have
>>> tried to install with both "apt-get install ..." and "pear install
>>> ...." and also mmit "pear install -f ...". Maybe this is not good?
>>> How can I start all over again? Or is it not at all because of
>>> php7.0?
>>> --
>>
>> I now managed to install with "webmail-install" error-free. But
>> after the first call, the message "Class Content_Tagger is not
>> found. Please make sure the content application is installed."
>> What can I do?
>> --
>
> also the "content" problem is now fixed.
>
> Because of some error messages I have deleted the database, which I
> had taken from the old server, again. The program "webmail-install"
> thus completely re-created the database.
>
> If I call: http://horde.xxxxx.de, then the login screen appears and
> above: "The e-mail server is not available at the moment." This is
> clear because I have not configured the mailserver. But which user
> should I enter and with which password? In the old system we had an
> LDAP query, but here I have not configured this yet.
>
> My first installation is a long time ago. As far as I can remember,
> I have configured a screen with many tabs. But I can not get there.

Excuse me for the many mails, but I try again and again, to go further.
  Now I am so far that I can call as Admin the configuration menu.
LDAP also works. Now I am looking in vain for the place where I can
enter the standard IMAP server. I can not find the place, even if I go
through the configuration files of our previous installation.

  Unfortunately, Java still does not exist or is not activated. What to do?