[horde] SOLVED: Re: Transfer of Horde

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Wed Sep 20 22:02:28 UTC 2017

  Datum: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:21:49 +0000
    Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] SOLVED: Re: Transfer of Horde
     An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>   Datum: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 12:26:05 +0000
>>     Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>> Betreff: Re: [horde] SOLVED: Re: Transfer of Horde
>>      An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> They have, but probably not in the location you expected. You need
>>> to fix this properly, because now you have files from two
>>> different versions mixed.
>>> See https://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc9
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jan Schneider
>>
>> because I copied the new files over the old, it would have gone well.
>> I had already mentioned above from the error message
>> "pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
>> Including external post-installation script
>> "/usr/share/php/PEAR/Installer/Role/Horde/Role.php" - ANY ERRORS
>> ARE IN THIS SCRIPT
>> Inclusion succeeded "
>>
>> Can this be the reason? How can I determine the errors?
>
> This just a general warning *before* running the script. Did you
> actually run it? Did it produce any errors.
>
>> A different installation directory had been given for remote
>> installation attempts. Is it possible that this entry is still
>> somewhere?
>
> I'm not sure what you mean.

I expressed it badly. Therefore, now in detail.

I tried to install Horde several weeks ago. For this I have used both
"pear install ..." and "apt install ...". In addition I have the
installation path "/usr/share/horde" specified. After some problems I
have "apt remove ..." the packages uninstalled and re-started. Now I
have specified as path "/var/www/html/horde". Maybe the old path is
still somewhere

  Where can I find the installation path on the computer? I have
entered: "pear config-show", but there is nothing to be found.