[horde] Horde 5.2.17 (final)

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Wed Sep 20 22:14:10 UTC 2017

  ----- Nachricht von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
  Datum: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:22:39 +0200
    Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Betreff: [horde] Horde 5.2.17 (final)
     An: announce at lists.horde.org, vendor at lists.horde.org,
horde at lists.horde.org

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde
> Application Framework version 5.2.17.
>
> The Horde Application Framework is a flexible, modular, general-purpose web
> application framework written in PHP. It provides an extensive array of
> components that are targeted at the common problems and tasks involved in
> developing modern web applications. It is the basis for a large number of
> production-level web applications, notably the Horde Groupware
> suites. For more
> information on Horde or the Horde Groupware suites, visit
> http://www.horde.org.
>
> For upgrading instructions, please see
> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/UPGRADING
>
> For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL
>
> The major changes compared to the Horde version 5.2.16 are:
>    * Officially support PHP 7.
>    * Small bugfix.
>
> The full list of changes can be viewed here:
>
> https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/80d76cdc361b650d9180488e75f598e780217c9a/horde/docs/CHANGES
>
> Have fun!
>
> The Horde Team.

I have updated Horde to 5.2.17. Now beside the line, Horde has the
comment "Configuration is out of date". Then I clicked on "Update all
configurations", but got the answer that I have to update the
configuration manually. How do I proceed now? There are so many
parameters. What do I need to change?