[horde] Thanks for the PHP7 compliance

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Thu Sep 21 19:42:57 UTC 2017

Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Definitely +1 !
> Many thanks!

Maybe also time to set PHP 7.0 as supported in the testscript as well?
I have been running under PHP 7.0 for a while now, and as far as I
know, it works well with this version:

---8<---

PHP Version

     View phpinfo() screen
     View loaded extensions
     PHP Version: 7.0.7
     PHP Major Version: 7.0
     PHP Minor Version: 7
     PHP Version Classification: release
     This version of PHP has not been fully tested with this version of Horde.

---8<---

Are there people running Horde with PHP 7.1?