[horde] Authentication

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Wed Sep 27 11:30:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

  My problem is something strange.

  I have done a new install of Horde for test purposes. Authentication
should be performed through LDAP. This has also worked. After much
experimentation, importing and exporting records into the database, I
suddenly noticed that I could not influence the authentication with
the entries in horde/config/conf.php. Even if I set ldap to false, I
could log in. Finally, I deleted all tables in myql with truncate ....
Even now, a login was possible.

  Does anyone have an idea how this can be?