[horde] Horde and tasks on Android 6.x

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Thu Sep 28 12:50:11 UTC 2017

----- Nachricht von Grouchy Sysadmin <sysadmin at grouchysysadmin.com> ---------
      Datum: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:45:03 -0500
        Von: Grouchy Sysadmin <sysadmin at grouchysysadmin.com>
Antwort an: sysadmin at i.grouchysysadmin.com
    Betreff: Re: [horde] Horde and tasks on Android 6.x
         An: horde at lists.horde.org

> On 09/27/2017 06:55 PM, Mike wrote:
>>
>> What do folks use on Android that syncs tasks well with Horde?
>>
>> I didn't see any type of default Tasks app.

First I used Tasks and Notes from the Play Store (payed)
Then, since I had lot of problems with ActiveSync I use 9folders (payed)
9folders is great because it does sync all of Horde business apps,
Notes, Tasks, Mails, Calender and the address book and syncs as
expected and is pretty and fast and reliable.

Just wanted to mention that for all folks having ActiveSync problems
or want a good tool for all and everything w/o having too many
accounts for different products installed.