[horde] Problem installing whups

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Tue Oct 3 20:22:16 UTC 2017

Hello,

    I installed whups with "pear install horde/whups".

When I call whups, there are the error messages "Tickets is not
activated" and "Missing horde_db_adapter_base".

   Because Horde was no longer usable, I had to uninstall whups again.

It is possible that there are still some remains from a previous
installation attempt.

I had this problem before. I asked at this time, but there was no
result. It was only written, that nothing would work at all if
horde_db_adapter_base was really missing.