[horde] Add to logout code

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Oct 4 06:41:33 UTC 2017

Zitat von Mike Poznecki <poz_sa at yahoo.com>:

> Hi, I want to add something to the auto-check that logs you out.
>  For example, if you let your session expire it will auto log you
> out.  Or if your internet address changes, you will be auto logged
> out.  I want to add another condition.  Can someone tell me where in
> the code is the timer that checks for various things so that I can
> add something to it?  Thanks

This is done in the validateAuth() method of the used Horde_Auth_*
class. It should work to write your own authentication driver by
extending an existing driver, and just implementing that method. Then
you need to pick that custom driver in horde/config/conf.php, though
outside of the generated code, because your custom driver won't show
up in the UI's drop down list.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project