[horde] Tags for events are not syncing in Thunderbird

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Thu Oct 5 15:13:32 UTC 2017

Hi, Jens.

On 05/10/17 11:51, Jens Wahnes wrote:

>> I recently upgraded to Horde 5.2.22 and today I'm noticing that for
>> simple events the tags are not being synchronized in Thunderbird (it
>> shows "None"). I saw some repetitive tasks where the tags seem to have
>> been synced correctly.
>>
>> I would like to know if anyone else has had this issue or can confirm it.

> There were issues with the new way Kronolith 4.2.23 handles the mapping
> of tags to CalDAV/ICS categories. This has been fixed in Git already,
> see https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/14698 for links to the Commits fixing
> this issue (and maybe https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/14699 too as the
> same promblem was fixed for Nag as well).

Thank you for confirming this issue. Checking for new versions of
Kronolith in the Horde Admin interface, it shows that the module is up
to date. So I think I'll have to wait for a new version of Kronolith to
be released or alternatively I'll have to apply the patches manually.

Do you think that a version with these patches will be published in the
short term?

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Daniel