[horde] Tasks

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:55:47 UTC 2017

Hello Maillist

After I have run a pear upgrade of my horde webmail setup, now when I
tick the complete checkbox in the tasks list or actually open the task
and click the Complete button, I get a blank (white) page with the
following URL

https://mailserver/horde/nag/task/complete.php?url&task=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&tasklist=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A refresh (F5) loads the same blank page, but seems to mark the task
as Complete.  If another horde window is opened (Mail, etc) then a
green tooltip appears saying "Task... is now complete".

Another issue with tasks is that the above happened for sub tasts, but
for a main task, I noticed the green tooltip saying the task was
complete but the task remains in the list even after a page reload or
refresh.  The only actual way to remove it from the list is either
delete it or open it then tick the "Completed?" checkbox just above
the Save button..

Any help would be appreciated, I extensively use the task feature and
this is irritating.  FYI nothing has changed on the OS side or the
client side (browser, OS, etc).

*******
 From horde.log:

Oct 14 14:50:51 mailserver HORDE: [nag] PHP ERROR:
call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback,
class 'Horde_Deprecated' does not have a method 'signUrl' [pid 11484
on line 1196 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde.php"]
Oct 14 14:50:51 mailserver HORDE: [nag] PHP ERROR:
call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback,
class 'Horde_Deprecated' does not have a method 'signUrl' [pid 11484
on line 1196 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde.php"]

[ at least hundreds of identical lines as above]

Oct 14 14:51:32 mailserver HORDE: [nag] PHP ERROR:
call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback,
class 'Horde_Deprecated' does not have a method 'verifySignedUrl' [pid
11475 on line 1196 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde.php"]
*******

Thanks!
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com