[horde] Contact list not appearing in emails

Darren Press dpress at mayskyinc.com
Tue Oct 17 23:35:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've followed a few video tutorials about creating an address list and then
a contact list.  When I type the name of the list in the TO line of a new
email, Horde does not recognize my list.  If I type in the name of an
individual, also nothing appears.  I would like to be able to create
numerous contact lists in my address book and then have them appear as I
begin to type in the name of the list.  Any assistance is much
appreciated.

Thank you!