[horde] Activesync unexpected full sync

Matthew Seymour matt at fivesmallponies.com
Wed Oct 18 15:29:07 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I'm continuing to have this problem. I've managed to capture the issue
with a smaller log file (only 300MB this time) but can't see anything
obvious. It looks as if the iOS device has difficulty contacting the
server, for some reason, then re-syncs everything. So the activesync
logs look fine, because they are. What I'm not clear on is what might
be causing this... it's also a guess as to what's actually going on.

Unfortunately this is making calendars unreliable so I'd love to get
to the bottom of this.

Any pointers are welcome.

Matt