[horde] Tasks

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 17:54:59 UTC 2017

  Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Am 22.10.2017 um 19:11 schrieb Louis-Philippe Allard:
>> Hello Ralf,  im not an expert at this, but how cvan this work if they
>> have different configs and paths?  Wouldnt I end up with what's
>> happening on my VPS now (i.e. Horde sees different stuff than what pear
>> sees)?
>
> Of course the paths should show to ANY valid pear installation with the
> necessary stuff. Best look if those are the same, especially pear_dir,
> data_dir, and horde_dir both in browser (horde/test.php) and in command
> line. If they aren't, find out where both pear configs are and copy the
> cli one to the web server.
>
> Is this RHEL 7 ?
>
> --
> Ralf Lang
> Linux Consultant / Developer
> Tel.: +49-170-6381563
> Mail: lang at b1-systems.de
> B1 Systems GmbH
> Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.deGF:
> Ralph Dehner / Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

More or less, its Centos 7.  In the meantime I will try to find out
how to copy the config from the CLI to the webserver.  Truth be told,
I am not sure where to look...

Is it "/etc/pear.conf"?  I looked in that file, it doesnt look like a
classic config file and doesnt look like its meant to be modified by
hand..

 From "pear config-show":
User Configuration File        Filename         /root/.pearrc
System Configuration File      Filename         /etc/pear.conf
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Sent using Horde Groupware on GNU/Linux