[horde] Fw: Activesync unexpected full sync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Oct 29 22:21:54 UTC 2017

> mike
> Sent from mobile
> ________________________________

Ok. I've found some issues in both the ActiveSync library and
Kronolith that seem to be causing an issue. While I never reproduced
the exact issue, there were some issues with moving an event on the
EAS client from a user-owned calendar to a calendar owned by another
user. I've fixed these issues (and a few other minor things).
Hopefully this will resolve the issue you are seeing.

Note that *stable* kronolith never supported moving items from one
calendar to another from the EAS client. This was introduced in the
current master branch.

The fixes are available via git now, and will be in the next bug fix
release of ActiveSync (and the next major release of Kronolith).

mjr