[horde] Kronolith: Can't share agenda to public

r.j.baart at prompt.nl r.j.baart at prompt.nl
Mon Nov 20 14:22:57 UTC 2017

I try to create an agenda which can be publicly read. So I created an
agenda with "Share with everyone (public) and make it searchable by
everyone too". I also set Administration->Permissions->All
permissions->Calendar->guest permissions on show/read.

As far as I could find these are all the necessary steps. But when I try
to read the public agenda it always ask for username/password.

I probably do something wrong but what? Anyone an idea?

--
Regards, R.J. Baart