[horde] Default Addressbook issue

Jamie Allen jamie at jsdckr.nz
Fri Jan 19 18:33:31 UTC 2018

Greetings, IMP Gurus

Would appreciate any suggestions you have on this. Horde 5.2.22 - our
set-up is that we have two shared addressbooks, and then individual
addressbooks where email addresses are automatically added.

The problem is that, although addressbook preferences list my
individual addressbook as the default, the mail preference for
automatic addressbook saving persistently sets itself to the first of
the shared addressbooks.

I set the preference in Preferences - Mail - Address Books -> to the
individual addressbook. Log out and log in to Horde, and check the
setting - and it has reverted to the first of the Shared Addressbooks.

Very peculiar! Is there any way that I could hard-wire this, please?
It means that all of our users are ending up with all my automatically
added addresses in the global shared addressbooks, which is causing
some confusion...

Yours hopefully

Jamie