[horde] Default Addressbook issue

Jamie Allen jamie at jsdckr.nz
Tue Jan 23 04:33:21 UTC 2018

>>> Did you change anything for that pref in config/prefs.local.php?
>>> Is the correct address book actually saved in the database?
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Thanks so much for your response :) No - nothing specified in
>> prefs.local.php
>> - Which field is this preference saved as in the database, do you know?
>> Thank you again, Jamie
>
> That would be default_dir.

Thank you :) I have set that value by hand to the personal
addressbook, and here's the interesting thing :-
1. Autosave now persistently ends up in the right destination (hooray!)
2. The displayed value in the preferences shows the other addressbook
where it has been saving it

Curious....
With thanks, Jamie