[horde] Default Addressbook issue

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Jan 23 17:39:57 UTC 2018

On 01/23/2018 01:29 PM, Jamie Allen wrote:
>   Quoting Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca>:

>> Right. Pretty sure that prefs in the database will override what you
>> have in prefs.local.php . Try testing with a user that does not have a
>> default_dir pref in the database.
>
> Wait - I don't have anything set for this in prefs.local.php - can I
> specify default addressbook there per user (excuse my ignorance). We
> don't have any users without that field set... but I could create one,
> of course...
>
> Thank you again...

prefs.local.php is where you should put your customizations. This near
the top of prefs.php explains it better than I can. :-)

  * IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! DO NOT COPY prefs.php TO
prefs.local.php!
  * Local overrides ONLY MUST be placed in prefs.local.php or prefs.d/.
  * If the 'vhosts' setting has been enabled in Horde's configuration,
you can
  * use prefs-servername.php.