[horde] Entries for UID an GID numbers

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Jan 25 14:32:52 UTC 2018

Am 25.01.2018 um 11:51 schrieb José Eduardo Martins:
> Hello guys,
>
> I followed all instructions from "https://wiki.horde.org/sqlauthhowto"
> including dovecot settings. Everything seems to work fine.
>
> But I need extra entries in the horde form (admin/user.php) to put UID
> and GID numbers when adding new users.

Probably not via admin/user, but via the register tool.

Are these static or predictable? Then you could probably use a hook.
If you are coupling horde to mail user db, you would rather want to add
the users via the mail db's frontend (like postfixadmin).

You can also give vilma, the horde based email administration tool, a
try. I don't know if it works with current horde-stable and haven't
actively used it in years.

Regards

Ralf

--