[horde] Security Requirements for Windows 10

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:37:28 UTC 2018

https://support.office.com/de-de/article/beheben-von-synchronisierungsproblemen-in-den-mail-und-kalender-apps-in-windows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

https://support.office.com/de-de/article/dieses-ger%C3%A4t-erf%C3%BCllt-nicht-die-sicherheitsanforderungen-die-von-ihrem-e-mail-administrator-festgelegt-wurden-87132fc7-2c7f-4a71-9de0-779ff81c86ca?ui=de-DE&rs=de-DE&ad=DE

>>> And then I give up with encrypting my whols system, before I will be
able

>> to send mails`..
>>>
>>> AFAIK everything else I already tried as far as it can be done in my
>>
>> domain environment.
>>
>> You need to set explicitly the permissions per user in horde.
>>
>> Google my address and horde and Windows 8.1
>

> I did. So I found out I need to set the permissions per user?
> But I use IMP to get the user auth, so in Horde permission settings I do
not have anything to configure anything for any user.

But then you should also have found that (for whatever reason), you need to
do that.

If I was at a pc, I'd make you a screenshot, but I'm not.

As admin, you need to go into permissions and set them (per user).

Simon