[horde] log when email is deleted

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Thu Feb 15 19:38:07 UTC 2018

On 02/15/2018 08:19 AM, Mike Poznecki wrote:
> Hi, I would like to write to the log every time someone deletes an email.  Where is the best place in code to write out to the log using Horde::log?  I was looking in Socket.php but I"m not sure if that is where to put it. (or what function to put it in.)  Thanks.

Since Horde is a web app, it is sending an http request to a web server
that in turn runs the appropriate php code to interface with the actual
email imap server.

I have never tried it, but would it be possible to tell your web server
to look for and log these specific requests? That might be easier than
writing special php code to do it.

Just a thought.

--
Andy Dorman