[horde] Fw: Re: log when email is deleted

Mike Poznecki poz_sa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 12:36:03 UTC 2018

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>To: "horde at lists.horde.org" <horde at lists.horde.org>Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018, 4:07:08 PM CSTSubject: Re: [horde] log when email is deleted

Zitat von Mike Poznecki <poz_sa at yahoo.com>:

> Hi, I would like to write to the log every time someone deletes an
> email.  Where is the best place in code to write out to the log
> using Horde::log?  I was looking in Socket.php but I"m not sure if
> that is where to put it. (or what function to put it in.)  Thanks.

Horde_Imap_Client_Socket might indeed be a good place because it's
used for all IMAP communication across Horde. So you are sure to catch
all kind of deletions. That would be in the _deleteMsgs() method then.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project